Strengthening families and communities is the backbone of our company. We understand the immense stress a natural disaster can place on a region and we are committed to helping those communities recover and rebuild.
What you should do:
- Focus on the safety of your loved ones.
- Update your contact information – especially your cell phone number and temporary address if you’ve been evacuated- log into your online account and update this in the “My Information” section.
- Download and read this helpful resource.
- Learn more about financial assistance options.
How to work with your insurance company:
- Call your homeowner’s insurance agent or company to discuss your situation. Ask whether you should make a claim.
- If you decide to file a claim, CLICK HERE for the Property Loss Packet to assist you with your Insurance Claim.
The following list of agencies are available to help those affected by a natural disaster:
- FEMA at (800) 621-3362 or www.fema.gov
- Disaster Assistance at www.disasterassistance.gov
- American Red Cross at (866) 438-4636 or www.redcross.org
- Feed the Children at (800) 672-4556 or www.feedthechildren.org
- Salvation Army at (800) SAL-ARMY or www.salvationarmy.org
Our Customer Care Specialists want to help and are standing ready to point you in the direction of support and programs that are designed to help you in this time of great need.
Please call us with any questions or concerns: 877.764.9319 (Monday – Friday from 7:30A.M – 5:30 P.M. CST).