Our Customer Service Department is experiencing an increase in call volume and hold times during this time and we apologize for the inconvenience.
For best viewing experience, please see the below list of internet browsers and operating systems:
- Windows 7 – Google Chrome 22, Firefox 16, IE 9, IE 10, Safari 6
- Windows 8 – Google Chrome 22, Firefox 16, IE 9, IE 10, Safari 6
- MacOS – Google Chrome 22, Firefox 16, IE 10, Safari 6
- iPad, iPad2, new iPad running iOS6 – Safari
- Android 4.04/Ice Cream Sandwich on Samsung Galay Hardware – Android Browser 18
If you are having difficulty registering to utilize the new system, please try the following steps:
- For streamlined registration process, please use one of the above listed operating systems and internet browsers.
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Manage My Account” button
- Click on Enroll (not Log In)
- After agreeing with the Terms and Conditions, you will be at a window to enter your information.
- Try with and without your middle initial
- You will need to enter your account as a ten digit number. Please add zeroes to the beginning of your current account number until the total of 10 spaces is reached and use only numbers.
- Please continue to fill out the rest of the information; at the end, the system will state that you are registered.
- Please go to your email address that you used in the system and click on the email that is sent. This will complete your registration process and validate you to log in.
During this transition, we want to assure our customers that their accounts will not be negatively affected in any way (late fees, charges, etc.) as a result of payment delays caused by this system enhancement.
If these options did not resolve the issue, please call the customer service number located on the Contact Us page or submit a request and a Specialist will call you back within 48 business hours.
Thank you for your patience during this transition and system enhancement.