Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the loan on-boarding process and perform service quality audits giving feedback to management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Perform on-boarding review within expected timeframe that includes a comprehensive review of key data elements and documents for the loan.
- Track all errors of loan boarding and provide reporting to management
- Look for specific trends in loan boarding errors and service audits and make recommendations to address a training issue or technology glitch.
- Perform service audits of internal staff that includes a comprehensive review of specific criteria and provide related reporting and coaching material to management.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in the use of FiServ or MSP preferred
- Ability to use reporting analytics.
- Knowledge of mortgage lending practices.
- Ability to recognize, read, and understand compliance documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of mortgage servicing or banking experience preferred