JOB SUMMARY: Manages all aspects of complex projects from conception to conclusion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Serve as the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating, and managing multidisciplinary technical and functional review teams.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or processes or with coordination and development, and design of projects.
- Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responds to inquires about projects.
- Reports project status, risks, and progression.
- Chairs various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with leadership, management, and committees.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Performs project design for mortgage servicing and production.
- Coordinates schedules of staff and other interested parties.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- High school graduation or equivalent
- At least six years of experience in project management, including at least two years’ experience in mortgage industry, project management or a related field; or bachelor’s degree and two years of progressively more responsible project management experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.