Review delinquent accounts for foreclosure, monitoring the foreclosure action to ensure adherence to timelines and quality per investor and insurer guidelines, serving as the liaison with outside legal counsel, representing Gateway Mortgage Group in foreclosure hearings and ensuring compliance to all federal, state and agency regulations related to the foreclosure process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Reviews delinquent accounts on a weekly basis to determine eligibility for foreclosure.
- Reviews current federal, state and agency regulations to ensure Gateway’s processes and systems are compliant with the most updated regulations related to foreclosure processes.
- Serves as liaison between internal departments, third party vendors, clients and auditors to resolve any issues during pre-foreclosure review and the foreclosure process.
- Creates and uses system reports to monitor efficiency, identifies trends and suggests improvements in the foreclosure process.
- Ensures accurate calculation of all related figures and ensures invoices are paid timely and in accordance to investor and insurer guidelines.
- Manages attorney network and monitors individual foreclosure actions for timely preparation and submission of needed documents or other information to expedite attorney workflow.
- Reviews various foreclosure documents including legal documents and correspondence.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Great relationship skills
- Strong motivation for taking action and obtaining results
- Detail oriented, problem solver
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- FiServ LoanServ system knowledge preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience with foreclosure and/or mortgage loan servicing preferred
- Familiarity with general real estate law or basic familiarity with mortgages, notes, and other basic loan documents preferred