Responsible for developing training regimens and procedures designed to improve the productivity of a new hire within the customer service department. Maintains the portal and any job aids used in the day to day operations of the associates and assists the Director with development, analyses and implementation of reward/recognition programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Provides performance feedback and coaching to new hires and associates (as needed).
- Develops and maintains the customer service portal and all reference materials.
- Ensures all new hires have the required logins necessary to access systems required to perform their duties.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Develops tracking of training programs implemented and regular communication with the Director regarding progress and effectiveness.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Serves as an escalation resource to handle more complex or high risk customer service, special or exception circumstance requests and manager assignments.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to develop and motivate a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
- Ability to provide and support a vision and direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe
- Ability to stay organized in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Training
- At least 4 years of related customer service or training experience
- Ability to work in a call center environment.
- Prefer related experience in mortgage banking